Introducing Tailwarden v1.0
We're proud to announce the upcoming Tailwarden v1.0 release! Learn all about the new features and improvements we have on this version.
Today we’re very pleased to announce the availability of Tailwarden v1. This release is our major release since the initial launch in April 2022 (see the full release history below), and our biggest ever!
One tool to rule them all
AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OVH and DigitalOcean are fully supported, with Kubernetes coming later in 2023. You can also connect multiple cloud accounts and uncover hidden costs and security issues in one place:
Each cloud provider has their own cost reports that can be accessed on their console, so how do you even begin to make sense of it all without spending hours compiling consolidated cost details? We have introduced a consolidated dashboard view that allows you to analyze cloud costs across all the major cloud platforms:
- Breakdown cloud costs by cloud account, service, provider or region 📊
- See which cloud regions are driving costs with an interactive cloud map 🗺
- Visualize, understand, and manage your cloud costs and usage over time 👀
We recently released an inventory feature that allows you to automatically discover all cloud resources:
- List of all used cloud services across all connected cloud accounts (including AWS, GCP, Azure and DigitalOcean) 👀
- See which resources are driving costs with service-level integrations that automatically discover active resources 💸
- Apply tags to organize your cloud services and track their costs on a detailed level 🏷️
Integrations, Onboarding and more
Self-onboarding is part of growth strategy, so to make getting started with analysis easier and faster, we’ve improved our onboarding workflow. Also, when you want to review comprehensive detail of your cost breakdown, you can download data in a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
The Changelog page provides a complete history of all major and minor point releases including miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.